Saturday, October 12, 2013

Preparing For Success

     I have been placing ads, sending emails and doing Face book posts for the last couple of days so I'm anxiously waiting for my results ! I have also watched a few YouTube videos to get  ideas of how to market on FB! Wow if it works like it should, I will get the results that I would like!

      The first day I began placing ads in all the free classified areas that is listed in our back office, I immediately began receiving replies from all over ! I got so excited I could hardly breathe ! I was definitely not expecting that. I know what needs to be done to get the results that I need to get, so I can hardly sleep. I think I slept about 2 hours last night ! I got back up about 1am and began asking to join groups on Face book preparing me for the big day I wanted to have today, by posting in all the work at home groups. I want to caution you to go easy on that because Face book doesn't like all those status updates so close to the last one! Try about 4 status updates at a time and you should be okay.

     It's all about the numbers! How many times have I heard that? If you have any suggestions on how to market MCA or Mary Kay, I would love to see your ideas! Comments welcomed!

Don't forget to check out what I am doing at my website! Click here




No comments:

Post a Comment