Monday, October 21, 2013

Making Money On Line is Hard During Football with Peyton Manning

Making money on line is hard during football when you have Peyton Manning going back to the stadium in Indianapolis where he played for 14 seasons at Luca Oil Stadium. For 90 seconds the fans went crazy and so he took off his helmet to the fans!

I don't remember enjoying football except when my son Dusti played when he was a child. There was no little league team where we lived out in the country so I started looking for a little league team close to Furman University. We found a team that he could play with and the coaches seemed to like his style so they called him "little big man!" I remember that before each game he would have to be weighed in to make sure he wasn't over the weight limit for his age! During his games I couldn't sit in the bleachers I always ran down the field with my boy and his team!! Then he went on to play football in high school, but since he really didn't seem to enjoy playing it wasn't as exciting! Then we got a call after the Homecoming game to come to the Emergency Room because Dusti had broken his ankle!! So that was where his football days pretty much ended!

So back to my working online and making money! Click here to see what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment