Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Who Won the Mega Millions Drawing?

According to the news reports, there are 2 winners of the Mega Millions drawing! If you are not one of them what are your plans for your financial future? Would you like to work from home and make your own schedule, doing the things that are almost impossible when you go to work at your J.O.B. or journey of the broke! If you have read my blog you should be excited to know there is an 86 year old company that allows you to work at home making your own schedule! This company is MCA or Motor Club of America! click here to learn more.

If you can copy, paste and post ads, you can do this! This company pays me $80 for each person that answers my ad and purchases the Total Security package for only $19.95 a month. With the Total Security package you get unlimited roadside service up to 100 miles, a $60,000 accidental death insurance policy, prescription discounts  with major pharmacies as well as small town pharmacies. My recent visit to get 3 prescriptions saved me a total of $30 ! I was very pleased with my savings! Who doesn't love to save money, right? You get dental and vision discounts up to 60%, you get up to $500 when you have an ER visit and this money is paid to you not the hospital.There are many more benefits, too many to list again. Check out my blog or click on my link  click here to read about the many benefits you will get as a member as well as an associate that signs up to earn extra money to pay those Christmas bills that will be lingering long after Santa is back at the North Pole! Sign in as a guest to view the many benefits.

To join please make sure you see my name at the top Betty Hall and use my id # 12641183 as your referral #.

No you or I may not have won the mega millions so we must continue to look to the future and prepare ourselves according to the lifestyle we want to have. I hope you will join me as a team member and next visit from Santa you can pay cash!    click here to get started now working at home online!

No comments:

Post a Comment